Our services: website management
Managing one or more websites can be a 24x7 endeavor, requiring a combination of skills in network administration, web programming, web graphics and content development, as well as a knowledge of your organization's website objectives and customer base. Few organizations have all of these knowledge sets in house.
Highpoint's Site Management program provides a simple, comprehensive way to make sure that your website functions flawlessly while freeing up your team members so they can do the things that they do best.
- If we build your website, we will continue to support it under a Site Management plan.
- If someone else has built your website, we can tailor a custom Site Management plan so that our team can maintain in for you.
Our Site Management program has several components:
Your Site Management plan can include these hosting options:
- DNS hosting
- Email hosting
- List hosting
- Website hosting
- Web usage statistics
We will take care of all the routine maintenance practices needed to ensure continuous service:
- 24x7 website monitoring
- Browser compatibility upgrades
- Complete maintenance logs
- Internet firewall
- Multiple redundant Internet connections
- Nightly backups
- Secure top-tier facility
- Security patches and upgrades
- Threat protection
- Version-controlled code repository
Most of our customers choose to have us install a content management system that makes it quick and easy for them to update their website content with no special technical knowledge For those customers, we offer:
- Free routine upgrades
- Routine database updates
- Unlimited technical support
- Unlimited training and retraining
As a Highpoint customer, you have access to the knowledge and experience our entire team. Whether you are a one-person startup, a nonprofit or a publicly-traded corporation, we will address your questions and concerns in a timely manner and place the combined knowledge of our entire team at your disposal.