Our services: web programming
In the web world, programming is the magic that makes things "go"! Like good magicians, we strive to create the illusion of effortlessness so that your website performs in the way that you and your customers expect. (Pick a card -- don't show it to me -- and then place it back in the deck.) Ideally, we would like your website to seem to anticipate your needs. (Is this the card you were thinking of?)
And like any good magic show, creating the illusion of effortlessness requires quite a bit of preparation behind the scenes:
- Specifications. We begin by understanding exactly what you want to do and document our understanding in simple, plain English specifications. Often we will review these with you so that you can verify that we have correctly understood your needs.
- Storyboards. When we need to make substantial changes to the user experience, we develop "storyboards" -- a series of images that communicate what the user is going to see and how the screen will change in response to user actions.
- Technical Notes. When necessary, we provide additional notations for our technical team about how the changes to your website should be implemented.
- Quality Assurance. After our development team has completed the change or enhancement you requested, we deploy them on our development server and test their performance under a variety of conditions. Only after the changes have passed quality assurance do we deploy them on your live website.
- Documentation. Any changes to your website are thoroughly documented for future reference by programmer's comments in the website code, and also by high-level comments that are available to our entire support team.
- Application Design
- Content Management (CMS)
- Custom Programming
- Customer Relationship Mgt (CRM)
- Database Design
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Lead Generation Systems
- Mobile Web
- Online Surveys
- Social Media Integration
- Targeted Email
- Technical Specifications
- Text Messaging