Our services: strategic analysis
Peter Drucker, the father of modern management, began almost every new line of inquiry by asking the question, "What are we trying to accomplish?" When customers approach us with a web-related request, we will almost always begin by expanding our frame of reference and asking that same question.
Without fully understanding what we are trying to accomplish, how can we prioritize our use of resources? How can we know whether we have succeeded? How can we know which of our efforts have been worthwhile?
Most organizational and business leaders understand this, but it is surprising how frequently a thorough needs analysis is neglected in favor of the more fun endeavor of selecting an attractive design.
We think every organization's strategic plan should include a thorough analysis of the web space and every new web project should be a logical outgrowth of that plan.
- We can meet with your leadership team to help you understand your web objectives.
- We can provide web research to help you understand your competition.
- We can help you develop strategies for integrating your website with your organization's existing publishing and marketing communications workflows.
- We can design or modify your website to provide online tools for measuring your results.
- Competitive Analysis
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- Planning Workshops
- User Surveys
- Web Marketing Plans
- Web Needs Analysis
- Web SWOT Analysis
- Web Traffic Analysis
- Website Objectives